Apple TV 3 is a hot device for you to watch videos on your TV, released on march this year, the Apple TV 3 has attracted great attention the same as the new iPad. The Apple TV 3 is great for us to watch high-definition movies on HDTV. May be you have collected many Blu-ray or DVD discs, or have download many HD movies in different video formats from websites, now you can watch these movies easily on TV through Apple TV 3, just need a Apple TV 3 video converter, below is a brief guide for you to better play Blu-ray, DVD and HD videos on Apple TV 3 without the limitation of the video formats, just follow it.
1.Download Pavtube Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate, a top Movie Converter for Apple TV 3, if you need to run the software on Mac OS, please download iMedia Converter for Mac. With this excellent software, you can rip Blu-ray, DVD and HD files to Apple TV 3 supported formats.
2.Install and launch this Blu-ray/DVD/HD to Apple TV 3 converter.
3. Click format bar to choose the output format, please click and choose Apple TV -> Apple TV H.264 1280*720 (*.mp4), this format is perfectly supported by Apple TV 3. Besides, you can choose other formats for output as you want.
4. You can click settings button in the main interface to adjust the output parameters, you can change the resolution, bitrate and audio channels as you want.
5. Click convert button to start.
With Pavtube Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate for Apple TV 3, you can convert Blu-ray to Apple TV 3, convert DVD to Apple TV 3, or convert MKV to Apple TV 3, etc. you can play any videos in Apple TV 3 without limitations. What’s more, you can go to Apple TV 3 column to find detail solutions.
- Your Guide to Watch HD movies via Apple TV 3 up to 1080p
- [Biggest Coupon]Stream 1080p Blu-ray movies to Apple TV 3 with AC3 5.1 audio
- Stream 1080p HD Movies/Videos Stored on Xoom to HDTV via HDMI for Playback
- 2012 Easter Coupon Code – 50% OFF HD Video Converter for Camcorders 1080p HD Videos
- Stream Galaxy S 2 Recorded 3GP Videos to PS3 via DLNA